What Makes Bambu Restaurant Unique?
Travel to Asia without ever leaving Los Sueños. With its contemporary bamboo-inspired interior and waterfront location, Bambu diners will feel as though they have arrived in the Far East.
A great mixed menu of exotic Asian dishes and delicious sushi will leave you with flavors to remember.
The Chef Recommends:
• Pacific Poke Poke>
• Yasai Salad>
• The Food Truck Plates>
• Kim Chi Fried Ramen Noodles>
• Bento Boxes at Lunch>
• Dinner #1 >
• Pimpin’ Shrimp Roll>
• Ho Fun Salmon>
• Every Monday, 2x1 Sushi on selected Sushi Rolls (4pm to 6pm) >
• BAMBU Boardwalk Dining:>
Monday to Friday 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm>
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays 11:30 am to 10:00 pm>
NOTE: Bambu Restaurant inside opening hours are not changing. Open daily from 11:30 am to 10:00 pm. >
• Reservations Suggested: (011-506) 2630-4050>
• Restaurant Tel: (011-506) 2630-4333>
• We accept all major credit cards>
• Air Conditioned>
• Located: Waterfront, in the Marina Village Commercial Center>
• Manager: Jorge Arburola - firstname.lastname@example.org >